Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

So Cute Feelings

So cuTe FeelingZz..
What a girl want to hear ..
Nd what a boy want to say ..
.
.
Girl: thnks for the fun day ..
Boy: no problem
Girl: Can i ask a few Questions ?
Boy: sure
Girl: nd... Be honest ...
Girl: have i ever crossed your mind ?
Boy: no ..
Girl: do you like me ?
Boy: no ..
Girl: do you want me ?
Boy: no ..
Girl: would you cry if i left?
Boy: no ..
Girl: would you live for me ?
Boy: no ..
Girl: would you do anything for me ?
Boy: no ..
Girl: choose me or you life ..
Boy: my life ..
The girl ran away in shock depression ..
The boy ran after her nd told her ..
The reason you hv never crossed my mind is bcz you are alwayz on my mind ..
The reason why I dont like you is bcz .. I love you ..
The reason why i dont want .. is bcz I need you ..
The reason why i wouldn't cry if you left .. Bcz i'll die if you left ..
The reason i wouldn't live for you is bcz i would die for you ..
The reason i'm not willing to do anything for you bcz i would do everything for you ..
The reason i choose my life bcz ...
"" You Are My Life""

Post a Comment

0 Comments